Windows Server Virtualisation
£495 + VAT
This fast-paced session examines the basics of Virtualisation - from the history, installation of the role, building your first Hyper-V VM and then continuing to install and configure your library of virtual machines managed by the powerful System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Setting up your laptop to boot to VHD
- What is Virtualisation
- Development of Virtualisation and Current Software
- Virtualisation – Risks, Benefits and Opportunities
- Demonstration/Lab practice: Building your first Virtual Machine
- Which Servers are Best Virtualized?
- Case Study
- Diving Deeper
- Virtualisation Interactive Activity, Results & Discussion
- Virtualisation Gains
- Virtualisation: Deployment, Management, Backup & Recovery with SCVMM
- Demonstration/Lab practice: Managing Virtual Machines using SCVMM
- Demonstration: Physical server to Virtual Machine capture 'Whilst U Wait'
- A look to the future...
- Q & A and close