£145 + VAT
Once you have used Excel for a couple of years and can produce spreadsheets with relative ease you may still feel that there are several features you need to learn to increase your productivity. This is a hands-on practical course delivered by an experienced trainer. At the end of the day learners will be able to perform additional Advanced Worksheet, Workbook and Chart operations.
This course is designed for Excel specialists and power users wanting to learn, or refresh some of the Advanced Microsoft Excel features.
Learners should have a good general knowledge of Windows and File Management and also have a good practical appreciation of all the topics in the Excel Introduction/Intermediate course.
- Review of Formulae, Functions and Auditing
- Database statistics & Pivot Tables
- Linking Excel to Access
- Worksheet and Data range Validation
- Using Data Tables to analyse numeric data
- Creating Excel Templates
- Goal Seeker, Solver and Scenarios
- Customising Excel Toolbars, Lists and Number Format
- Importing and Querying data from other packages
- Outlining and protecting Worksheets
- Advanced function usage
- Recording simple utility macros
- Running Macros from Keys, Buttons and Objects
- Editing and Commenting Macro Code
- Publishing and Previewing Worksheet data to the Web